Our client is a boutique accounting firm
based in the Inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They have a range of clients and they pride themselves on offering a high level of service. The role
Now is the time to join this firm! They are in an exciting phase of growth and as such they are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
This role is perfect for somebody who loves to be busy, is a forward-thinker and passionate about their career.
This is a part-time position, ideally for 4 full days per week. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Managing daily correspondence with clients and other external parties
- Scheduling meetings
- Lodgments of income tax returns, BAS and IAS
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office regarding client queries
- Raising invoices
- Scanning and electronic filing documents
- Following up on any outstanding documents with clients
- Ensuring client files are kept up to date and compliant
- Collating tax returns and financials
- Printing reports
- Getting documentation prepared for meetings
- ASIC Administration back-up - lodging correct forms through the ASIC portal
- Any other adhoc administration as required by the team
- Previous experience working in an accounting firm is essential for this position
- You will be reliable, hands-on and energetic about your role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and strong time management skills
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff social functions - monthly Friday drinks, end of financial year and Christmas parties!
- Fundraisers and community days
- Work/life balance
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.