Our client is a mid size Chartered Accounting firm based in the inner northern suburbs. They specialise in business services, self managed super funds and tax accounting and have a wide variety of different clients they deal with. The role
If you are looking for your next step in Administration then this is the role for you!
This firm are looking for a driven and professional administrator who is looking to grow and develop their career. In this role you would be responsible for providing administration support to a team of 8 Accountants and 2 Partners.
This is a full time, permanent position working 8:30am - 5:00pm. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Responding to emails
- Managing job flow
- Following up outstanding debts when required
- Liaise with clients over the phone and via email
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks to support the accountants
- Lodgement of tax returns, BAS/IAS statements
- Collating documents
- Maintaining client database and updating when relevant
- Strong client / customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
- Processing daily clients correspondence
- ATO follow ups with assessment notices
- Compiling tax information
- Assisting Accountants with ad hoc tasks as required
- Assisting with ASIC lodgements and Annual Review Statement
- Scheduling appointments
- Previous administration experience working in an accounting firm previously is essential
- Confident in using the ATO Portal will be highly regarded
- Interested in furthering your administrative career
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
This firm pride themselves of their positive and dynamic culture. They enjoy social activities and have a close knit and welcoming team. They are supportive and are always happy to help one another out, so if you are somebody who likes working in a team environment it is perfect for you!
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.