Our client is a small - medium size accounting firm in the Inner Eastern suburbs. They have a variety of clients ranging from individuals and medium to large companies. The role
They are now looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join their team to provide support to the accountants and the partners.
This is a full time, permanent position. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Responding to emails
- Managing job flow
- Following up outstanding debts when required
- Liaise with clients over the phone and via email
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks to support the accountants
- Lodgements of tax returns through the ATO portal
- Collating documents
- Maintaining client database and updating when relevant
- Strong client / customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office
- Compiling tax information
- Scheduling appointments
- Experience within an accounting firm working in a similar role is essential
- Knowledge of the ATO and ASIC Portal
- Interested in furthering your administrative career
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
This firm has a positive team culture with regular social functions throughout the year. They do offer some flexibility in working hours and are a team of driven individuals who all strive to provide their clients with top tier service. This firm offers ongoing training in both technical skills and personal development as well.
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff social functions
- Work/life balance.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.