Our client commenced operations in the mid 2000’s and is operating in a joint venture with one of Australia's well known Banks. Their product options provide older 'home owners' the ability to access the equity tied up in their homes, without the need to downsize. Role Overview:
The Administrator will be primarily responsible for the effective day to day processing of all Exchange and Completion enquiries through to settlement. Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Understands and has experience in contract administration
- An understanding of Property transactions, Titles and/or Property Real Estate would be beneficial
- Experience working in highly compliant environments with significant reliance on time management skills and attention to detail
- Experience as a mortgage clerk, property settlements clerk or Conveyancing clerk would be ideal.
To action Exchange and Completion related duties including but not limited to:
- Ordering and assessing Valuations
- Formal Offer Preparation
- Process Legal requests to our clients Solicitors
- Update and administer the Exchange and Completions database
- Liaise with Consultants to maximise exchange result and assist in responding to Vendor requests where applicable
- Completion estimate preparation
- Final Calculation preparation
- High level monitoring, responding and/or escalating exchange and completion enquiries. Responding to complex escalations including completing detailed supporting calculations and illustrations.
- Managing our clients’ Solicitor and Panel Valuer relationships
- High level involvement in key functional and business process change projects and initiatives
- Other administration functions including file preparation for audit requests, general reporting, data entry for exchange files, data quality assurance and other general duties when required
- Contacting clients to follow-up on progress of their consultations
- Office hours are 9am - 5pm
A unique opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team, close to public transport in a family feel atmosphere.
Strong organisational skills along with analytical and troubleshooting is key to the role. If you believe you have what it takes to join this amazing team then what are you waiting for? With 4+ years' current experience in a similar role,
strong attention to detail, great interpersonal skills, you are exactly what we are seeking!
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.