A rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm based on the city fringe. Due to an increase growth in the business, they are looking for a Business Services Manager who is results focused and highly motivated. They currently have a vacancy for a hands-on, dedicated and pro-active manager with a minimum of 10 years' experience in public practice. Ideally, you will:
What's on Offer
- Have a minimum 10 years' experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Have previous staff management experience
- Be able to prioritise, delegate and review work for the team
- Be able to streamline processes
- Be personable and approachable
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients
- Have a desire to excel and develop the practice
- A pathway to partnership for the right person
- Supportive Partners and a great team environment
- Be exposed to a high amount of consulting
- Plenty of Client Interaction!
- Staff social events and functions
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee!!
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that really takes care of its staff and promotes an environment where you can grow and develop your skills. They reward their staff well and there is an extra incentive based on KPI's.
Our client believes that their team members are the heart and soul of their business. Their guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. They value team members contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace. To apply for this role
, please send your resume in WORD format through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.