Our client is a boutique Chartered Accounting firm based in the inner north west! They aim to provide clients a personalised with a number of services such as wealth management, compliance & audit, business advisory and SMSF. The Opportunity
This firm are seeking a Bookkeeper to come on board. Somebody who is wanting a strong career within Bookkeeping and enjoys their work!Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate setup, collection and process clients bookkeeping records
- Data input
- Reconciliation, preparation and review of BAS and IAS
- Process Income Tax Return data entry and reconciliations
- Liaise with clients
- Conduct Xero training sessions with clients
- Assist management of workflow processes, reporting and scheduling
- Review and update client files
- Periodic and annual calculation and reconciliation of various business taxes
- Maintain fixed asset registers and claim depreciation under various methods as applicable
- General administration and support functions as required
What's on Offer
- 3 + years experience as a Bookkeeper within an accounting practice!
- Studies in bookkeeping would be highly regarded however not essential
- Advances skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced payroll knowledge
- Solid understanding of financial statements, BAS returns and bank reconciliations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using Xero is a bonus!
- Very relaxed Partners, Managers and a great team environment!
- Plenty of training and support!
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career!
- Amazing work life / balance
This company truly looks after their staff! They have a very close knit team and they strongly believe in investing in their staff which is evident in their low staff turnover!
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to take the next step in their career! How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.