Our client is a boutique Chartered Accounting firm based in the inner suburbs. They provide a wide range of clients advice regarding accounting and financial planning matters. The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking firm as a Bookkeeper. Managing up to 20 clients across a number of different industries, this is the perfect role who love variety!Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate setup, collection and process clients bookkeeping records
- Data input
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Preparation and review of BAS and IAS
- Manage relationships with clients
- Debtor management
- Manage bank accounts
- Payroll to staff of different companies
- Process Income Tax Return data entry and reconciliations
- Liaise with clients
- Assist management of workflow processes, reporting and scheduling
- Review and update client files
- Periodic and annual calculation and reconciliation of various business taxes
- General administration and support functions as required
What's on Offer
- Minimum 1 years' experience in public practice as a Bookkeeper.
- Experience in MYOB and Xero
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Studies in bookkeeping would be highly regarded however not essential
- High attention to detail
- A people person, can build rapport with clients
- Very relaxed Partners, Managers and a great team environment!
- Plenty of training and support!
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career!
- Full kitchen amenities and break out areas
- 9am - 5pm
- Staff social and charity events!
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to take the next step in their career!How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Charlie Lewington
on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.