Our client is an amazing mid size Chartered Accounting firm based in the Western suburbs! They are in an exciting phase of growth and as such are now looking for a talented and experienced Bookkeeper to join their team and manage a portfolio of clients!
The firm are known for their use of modern technology as well as their highly successful and supportive team culture led by some truly inspiring Partners. This firm pride themselves of their positive and dynamic culture. They enjoy social activities and have a close knit and welcoming team. They are supportive and are always happy to help one another out, so if you are somebody who likes working in a team environment it is perfect for you! Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- End to end bookkeeping responsibilities including; STP, BAS and IAS, reconciliations and collations and accounts payable and receivable to name a few
- Manage a portfolio of clients and leasing directly with clients via phone and email
- Manage job flow
- Build strong client relationships
- Other ad-hoc administration tasks as required
- Experience as a Bookkeeper within an accounting firm working is essential
- Strong Xero experience
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Parking available
- Work/life balance with the ability to work from home or in the office moving forward
- Attractive salary depending on experience!!
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff social functions
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Charlie Lewington on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.