Our client is a boutique Accounting firm based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. They provide a wide range of clients advice regarding accounting and financial planning matters. The Opportunity
This firm are seeking a Bookkeeper to come on board due to continued growth within the team of 4 and a wider firm of 60 employees. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate setup, collection and process clients bookkeeping records
- Data input
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Preparation and review of BAS and IAS
- Manage relationships with clients
- Debtor management
- Manage bank accounts
- Payroll to staff of different companies
- Process Income Tax Return data entry and reconciliations
- Liaise with clients
- Assist management of workflow processes, reporting and scheduling
- Review and update client files
- Periodic and annual calculation and reconciliation of various business taxes
- General administration and support functions as required
What's on Offer
- Minimum 2 years' experience in public practice OR bookkeeping firm as a Bookkeeper.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Studies in bookkeeping would be highly regarded however not essential
- High attention to detail
- A people person, can build rapport with clients
- Plenty of training and support!
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career!
- Full kitchen amenities and break out areas
- Public transport at the front door!
- Staff social and charity events!
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to take the next step in their career! How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Charlie Lewington
on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.