Our client is an accounting practice located in the inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Client Services Coordinator to provide client support and administration assistance to Partners, Managers and Accountants.
The successful candidate will be a strong supporter of a team environment, with a can do attitude, an eye for detail, outstanding communication skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Client correspondence
- Preparation and maintenance of databases
- Collating returns & financials
- Preparation of invoices
- ASIC lodgements
- ATO correspondence
- ATO lodgements
- Scanning, emailing, filing
- Formatting and compilation of documents for clients
- Relief reception duties
- General office support duties
- Have previous experience in a similar role within an accounting practice
- Be familiar with ATO forms and requirements
- Have exceptional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude"
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Charlie Lewington on (03) 9077 7491.
Please find all administration roles within public practice via link below: http://www.engagepersonnel.com.au/job-seekers/search-jobs/support-administration/
All communication will be strictly confidential.