Our client is an accounting practice located in the CBD of Melbourne. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Client Services Coordinator to provide client support and administration assistance to Partners, Managers and Accountants.
The successful candidate will be a strong supporter of a team environment, with a can do attitude, an eye for detail, outstanding communication skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Client correspondence
- Preparation and maintenance of databases
- Collating returns & financials
- Preparation of invoices
- ASIC lodgements
- ATO correspondence
- ATO lodgements
- Scanning, emailing, filing
- Formatting and compilation of documents for clients
- Relief reception duties
- General office support duties
- Have previous experience in a similar role within an accounting practice
- Be familiar with ATO forms and requirements
- Have exceptional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude"
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button.
All communication will be strictly confidential.