Our client is a rapidly growing law firm with offices located all around Melbourne. They are seeking a highly competent conveyancer to run files from start to finish across residential files autonomously. They are seeking a highly competent Conveyancer hit the deck running in a full-time capacity to join their team in their Eastern office! YOUR ROLE:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Primarily Residential, OTP (Purchaser) conveyancing files;
- Liaising with high profile clients;
- Drafting and revising contracts and documentation;
- Arranging settlements via PEXA.
- Are a seasoned conveyancer/paralegal with minimum 5+ years' experience in residential and off-the plan conveyancing;
- Have a proven success record of running your own conveyancing files from beginning to end autonomously;
- Are super organised, dead-line driven and have excellent communication and people skills.
Are you keen to further advance your career LONG-TERM with a highly impressive firm. This is a newly created role so you will be joining a friendly, motivated and energetic team.
Work closer to home, without of the hustle and bustle of the city! You will be joining a professional firm where the sky is the limit for your career growth opportunity.
This is a high volume environment and you will be expected to settle your monthly quota of files. Experience with LEAP
preferred. We are looking for a friendly, confident yet humble candidate that is a team player and happy to help out your colleagues if required.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491
.*All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: