About the firm:
Our client is a well established Melbourne law firm located in Melbourne. This is a unique opportunity for young aspiring conveyancers who have the drive and ambition to become a seasoned conveyancer.About the role:
- Manage Conveyancing files from end to end across Off-the-Plan and some Residential matters.
- Drafting correspondence ncluding s32 & s27.
- Liaise with clients and other parties.
- Build and maintain rapport with existing clients.
You will be joining a firm that promotes a work life balance and a happy work environment. You will be mentored by the partners with a view to a long term career progression within their family. A friendly confident personality with a desire to grow and develop within the team.
- Organised and able to prioritise your day.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm.
- Conveyancing Manager experience is preferred and PEXA will be highly regarded.
Are you an energetic team player? Are you searching for a challenging role that offers diversity? With proven experience running files from end to end autonomously in this sector, this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491. *All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: