Our client is a mid size Chartered Accounting firm based in the Melbourne CBD! They provide high quality customer service to their clients and specialise in business services, tax and superannuation services. The role
Due to an internal promotion they are now looking for a savvy Receptionist to join their team.
This role has career progression opportunities into Office Management. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones and assisting clients with their enquiries
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationery and consumables
- Responding to client emails and liaising with clients over the phone
- Sending invoices to clients
- Collations of tax returns and some tax return lodgement during the busy season
- Drafting letters
- Liaising with ATO when required
- Scheduling appointments
- Ensuring the meeting room and front desks are kept neat and tidy
- Adhoc administration
- Experience in a public practice accounting firm is essential for this role
- Interested in furthering your administrative career
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
This firm pride themselves of their positive and dynamic culture. They enjoy social activities and have a close knit and welcoming team. They are supportive and are always happy to help one another out, so if you are somebody who likes working in a team environment it is perfect for you!
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff social functions
- Work/life balance.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.