Our client is a mid size Chartered Accounting firm based in Southbank! They provide high quality customer service to their clients and specialise in business services, tax and superannuation services. The role
Due to an internal promotion they are now looking for a savvy Receptionist to join their team.
This role has career progression opportunities into Office Management. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationary and consumables
- Responding to emails
- Liaise with clients over the phone and via email
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks to support the accountants
- Collating documents
- Strong client / customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
- Processing daily clients correspondence
- ATO follow ups with assessment notices
- Scheduling appointments
- Experience within a professional services fim - legal, accounting, finance
- Knowledge of the ATO Portal will be highly regarded
- Interested in furthering your administrative career
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
This firm pride themselves of their positive and dynamic culture. They enjoy social activities and have a close knit and welcoming team. They are supportive and are always happy to help one another out, so if you are somebody who likes working in a team environment it is perfect for you!
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff social functions
- Work/life balance.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.