This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of Melbourne's top employers. They are seeking an intermediate to senior Legal Secretary / EA to support a Partner in Banking & Finance.
Ideally you will have experience in either Corporate or B&F Law and have the ability to work autonomously supporting 1:1. Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, including scheduling of appointments, meetings and conferences for the Partner
- Organising Events, Lunches and socials
- Telephone - filter incoming calls and deal with inquiries and requests
- Draft and finalise correspondence and legal documentation
- Liaising with Clients and other staff members to coordinate functions
- General administration duties, including, photocopying, mail, faxing, scanning and binding
You will be joining a close knit team that promotes a work life balance and a happy work environment. You will have strong Microsoft Word and typing skills, be highly organised and have the ability to juggle a busy workload and varying deadlines.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively you can call Naomi Way
on (03) 9077 7491. All communication will be strictly confidential.