An exciting opportunity exists for a junior property paralegal, with 6-18 months’ experience to join the property paralegal team within a reputable Mid-Tier CBD law firm.
Working in a small team, you will work on large scale off the plan developments, and play an integral role in the end to end process of property conveyancing.
We are looking for a junior level paralegal (between 6-18 months’ experience
) with the following:
- A qualification in either the Diploma of Conveyancing or Diploma of Legal Practice course;
- A proactive and service orientated approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar;
- Effective organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Polished communication with clients and internal employees via phone and in person; and
- A team player and is respectful and professional in their approach.
This is a rare
opportunity to join reputable law firm with endless growth opportunities with impressive benefits such as gym membership, monthly staff lunch, daily fruit box, free legal advice and travel health and much more.
Unforntuntaly on this occasion, LAW GRADUATES will not
be considered. To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491. *All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: