This highly reputable chartered accounting and financial planning practice is seeking a motivated Intermediate or Senior Accountant with a passion for business services and taxation. You will continue to gain experience in Business Services and Taxation while being trusted with more client exposure, complex and challenging work. Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Client consultations
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Fostering key relationships to develop clients and Business for the firm
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their accounting requirements
What's on Offer
- Minimum of 4 years local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Have commenced or completed CA/CPA
- Driven to succeed, motivated
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- A team player
- Supportive Partners, Managers and a great team environment
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Training and development such as tax banter & other training seminars
- Plenty of Client Interaction!!
- Early finish every Friday!!
- Paperless office
- Staff social functions!!
- Staff retreats and EOFY and Xmas functions!
This company truly looks after their staff! They have a very close knit team and they strongly believe in investing in their staff which is evident in their low staff turnover! This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated accountant to take the next step in their career! How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.