This growing accounting firm is seeking a motivated Intermediate / Senior Accountant with a passion for business services and taxation. They provide a wide range of business and corporate advisory services to clients. Your Role Will Include:
- General Business Accounting & Taxation
- Multi-Million Dollar accounts
- BAS / IAS
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax Returns and statements for Companies, Partnerships & Trusts
- Understanding of complex tax issues Div 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, and more
- Taxation Advice
What's on Offer
- 4 + years local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Be CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to build rapport and be a trusted advisor to clients
- Attractive remuneration package!
- No Tie Policy!
- Hands on exposure to management of broad client base
- Warm and supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Training and development such as tax banter & other training seminars
- Plenty of Client Interaction!
This is a firm you want to work for! Their staff are energetic
! They have a culture that is open, vibrant and non-bureaucratic.
They have a diverse mix of highly talented and ambitious people who are attracted to the firm because of its entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach. How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.