This growing accounting firm is seeking a motivated Intermediate / Senior Accountant with a passion for business services and taxation. They provide a wide range of business and corporate advisory services to clients. The Opportunity
- You will work closely with other team members and directly with the partners on a broad range of clients across several industries
- Compliance and tax strategies
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, business and SMSF clients
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of activity statements
- Assistance with STP and employer super obligations
- Liaising with the ATO and clients as required
What's on Offer
- 2 -5 years local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Be CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Highly competent with Xero & BGL
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package!
- Hands on exposure to management of broad and corporate client base
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Training and development such as tax banter & other training seminars
- This is not just a job but a true career move
This is a firm you want to work for! Their staff are energetic
! They have a culture that is open, vibrant and non-bureaucratic.
They have a diverse mix of highly talented and ambitious people who are attracted to the firm because of its entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach. How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can Vanessa Bai
on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.