Our client is a standout top-tier firm located in the heart of the CBD. With beautiful, modern offices! In this standout role, you will support 3 operators in Litigation and Dispute Resolution. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing legal documents including drafting court documents, draft and typing letters and preparing briefs for counsel
- Answer telephone calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Client contact
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing bills
- other ad hoc duties as required
This role would suit a Legal Secretary / Assistant with 3 years' experience in Litigation or similar. Experience with iManage/FileSite, Affinity and Digital Dictation will be highly desirable.
If you are looking for a new role to kick start your 2019 - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively you can call Naomi Way
on (03) 90777491. All communication will be strictly confidential.