Engage Personnel work very closely with boutique, mid and top tier law firms across Melbourne and Victoria, who are looking for experienced Legal Assistants/Secretaries across a wide range of practice areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be the first to hear of all new and exciting roles within the legal industry.
As a Legal Assistant/Secretary you could be responsible for -
- Diary management
- Preparing legal documents - handling correspondence and drafting and typing letters
- File management - opening and closing files
- Client contact
- Liaising internally with lawyers and other staff by telephone and email
- Assisting other personal assistants and lawyers as necessary
We partner with a range of law firms including boutique, mid and national based practices. They all offer their own unique benefits and reasons for choosing them.
As a Legal Secretary, you could benefit from -
- Flexible working hours, including working from home and part time options
- Career progression, including the ability to take on paralegal type tasks
- Competitive salary
- Minimal/no overtime
- Subsidised corporate gym memberships
- Monthly staff lunch and staff drinks
- Weekly provision of fresh fruit,
- Subsidised legal advice for wills, estate planning and conveyancing
To be considered for these exciting opportunities, you will have previous experience as a Legal Assistant/Secretary within a law firm and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
Click on APPLY NOW
, to be the first to hear of these exciting opportunities.
Alternatively, you can call Naomi Way
on (03) 9077 7491
for additional information and a highly confidential chat.