Our client is a boutique firm located in the CBD. The firm prides itself on the calibre of its people and the quality of its clients. The culture is relaxed, flexible and friendly. In this standout role your duties will include:
- Drafting, editing and formatting documents
- Dictation typing
- Preparing court documents
- Diary management
- Travel arrangement
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Telephone contact with clients, booking in meetings
- Other administrative tasks
Ideally you will have experience working in Family Law or experience as a Secretary in the legal industry. You will benefit from working in fantastic supportive team. This firm are well known for their excellent warm and friendly culture!
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively you can call Naomi Way
on (03) 9077 7491 for additional information. All communication will be strictly confidential.