Our client is a reputable and highly regarded law firm who are seeking an experienced, motivated, pro-active legal bookkeeper to join their team and take responsibility for the accounts reporting to the practice manger and the partners.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Legal Accounts Clerk to join a fun and collegiate team within a highly regarded law firm. You will report into the Finance Manager and manage the firm's trust and billing requirements as well as assist with other accounting functions when required. This opportunity is offered on a permanent full-time basis. Duties & responsibilities:
You will be required to maintaining office equipment including ordering the office stationery/kitchen and making sure eveyone is fully equiped. On occasion you will be required to sit at reception and assist with general administrative duties. You will be responsible for providing the practice groups with high quality, accurate and timely accounts support whilst adhering to the firm's policies, systems and procedures. Your role will specifically manage requirements below:
Including but not limited to:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable;
- Payroll / PAYG / Payroll Tax and Superannuation;
- Trust Accounting and Compliance;
- Preparing and lodging quarterly BAS Statements;
- Bank Reconciliation & End of Month Billing;
- Processing general ledger invoices;
- Law firm experience is ESSENTIAL;
- Previous experience (a minimum of 3 years) is similar position;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills includingthe ability to build great relationships with both existing and new clients;
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills;
- Experience with LEAP will be highly regarded.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491. *All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: