This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Legal PA with extensive knowledge in Wills & Estates. This varied role will provide you with lots of file management and client contact. You will have experience in Litigation and supporting in Contested Wills & Estates Litigation. Duties include:
- Drafting and amending Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Preparing Wills and Powers of Attorney and witnessing the final documents
- Assisting with Estates files from the initial application for Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration through to the distributions and finalising of the matters
- Preparing correspondence and letters of advice regarding succession planning
- Extensive client contact
- Diary and travel arrangement
- File maintenance
- Typing of correspondence and legal documents
- Billing and any other administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning. You will enjoy working as part of a smaller team and be calm under pressure.
To apply for this role, please send your resume in WORD format through the APPLY button. Alternatively you can call Naomi Way on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.