Our client is a leading commercial law firm with offices in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane. This is a very exciting role that would suit a natural 'people person' with a strong background in marketing ideally in legal or professional services.
You will work closely with the National Head of Business Development and Marketing in a hand on role.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Building internal and external relationships
- Working with the national head in implementing marketing and business development plans
- Assist in organising and attending client events
- Effectively managing (in conjunction with partner sponsor) all office based memberships and sponsorships to ensure the firm is obtaining value
- Leading the development and project management of tenders, capability statements and proposals
- Ensuring high quality BD and marketing service delivery to all staff and clients
- Fostering key relationships with key senior stakeholders and the broader National Business Development & Marketing tea
To be successful for this position you will:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in professional services BD & marketing, with at least 2 years' experience in the legal industry
- Strong team member skills as well as an ability to work autonomously as required
- Completion of related tertiary Marketing or Business studies
- Be commercially focused with strong analytical, planning and project management skills
- Have a high degree of attention to detail and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- A strong understanding of the tender process and management
- Ability to liaise confidently with a variety of stakeholders
If you have natural people skills and enjoy interacting internally and at client functions, this is the perfect role for you. This firm offer many benefits including career progression and a very supportive team environment.
If you have proven experience within a law firm, accounting firm or the financial services industry, please apply.To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
*All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: