About our client:
A well-known CBD based Law firm. This business has a reputation that is synonymous with excellence and is highly regarded by its employees and clients. The role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic committed individual. This role will see you performing numerous tasks within the marketing function. Our client is looking for someone who could assist with implementation of the marketing plan, from an operational and strategic perspective.The benefits:
This organisation has an outstanding reputation for their commitment to their staff and encouraging both their professional and personal ambitions. In addition to excellent training and development, they offer a range of other perks and benefits. This role will allow you to utilise your previous experience, whilst growing and developing your skills further. To be considered you will require:
- Professional services marketing experience of 4+ years’ within a Law Firm, Accounting Firm or the Financial Services industry.
- Successful completion of your Bachelor of Business (Marketing) or equivalent.
- Excellent relationship buildings skills.
- Concise and effective manner of communicating information and ideas.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with and adapt to all levels within the firm.
- Able to work autonomously with a high level of attention to detail.
- Across internal events and functions, liaise and coordinate with practice group leaders on all aspects of client functions and seminars.
- Review and research the firm's social media activities. Assist staff in up-dating their LinkedIn profiles to ensure they reflect correct firm branding and information and prepare social media posts for review to accompany articles.
- Support the firm’s recruitment initiatives by assisting in planning and implementing the Clerkship Program in conjunction with the Human Resources
- Liaise and follow-up with practice areas on the writing of articles for the firm's webpage and social media.
If you have proven experience within a law firm, accounting firm or the financial services industry, please apply.To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Mandy on (03) 9077 7491.
*All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: