Join a mid-tier firm that are brilliant to work for. They are known in the market to be one of the best firms to work for. It is a great place to build your career, you will be working with amazing and inspiring people everyday and be with a firm that are great at training and supporting their staff.
The role involves providing administrative and secretarial support to 4 authors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- typing, editing and proof reading letters, memos, briefs and court documents
- conduct property or leasing transactions under the supervision of the authors
- editing & amending legal documents
- file management
- drafting basic correspondence
- liaising with clients, lawyers and other staff by telephone and email
- diary management
- preparing monthly client reports and accounts
- assisting other personal assistants and lawyers as necessary
This firm has an outstanding reputation for their commitment to their staff and encouraging both their professional and personal ambitions. You will benefit from quality and challenging work, a high calibre client base and a collaborative and supportive team environment.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively you can call Naomi Way on (03) 9077 7491. All communication will be strictly confidential.Please visit our website for more opportunities - www.engagepersonnel.com.au