Our client is an exciting, dynamic and trendy accounting practice based in the outer south-east, they are experiencing rapid growth and are searching for someone who wants to forge a long term career!
The role involves assisting in driving the business forward and assisting the Manager in managing a small team with a portfolio of SME clients. Reporting to the Manger, the core focus of your role will be to support and develop a strong team whilst building and maintaining client relationships.
You will be someone who is committed to professional growth, enjoys challenge and will be able to assist in prioritising, delegating and managing the workflow of your team. You will be a natural leader, which will enable you to mentor, inspire, train, and transfer your knowledge to a developing team. Your Role Will Include:
Ideally You Will:
- Client consultation
- Business advisory and consulting
- Assist and support a team in the completion of their work
- Providing appropriate coaching and mentoring along the way
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements.
What's on Offer
- Be studying towards or have completed CA / CPA
- Have a minimum of 5 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a supervisory or senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Have the ability to develop and lead the right team and provide coaching and mentoring to individuals
- Be personable and have good communications skills
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- Supportive Partners, and a great team environment
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Training and development such as tax banter & other training seminars
- Quarterly social events
- Staff lunches
- Plenty of Client Interaction!!
- Annual reviews
This firm offers a competitive salary package and benefits, a structures learning and development program, a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work in a high performing team. Your enthusiasm, strong work ethic and commercial acumen will be recognised and rewarded, including a defined career path!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.