Our client is a well-established, highly regarded 4-Partner accounting practice that provides a broad range of accounting and advisory services to clients with a long-standing commitment to providing superior expertise and advice! The Opportunity
Due to growth and transition within the firm they are currently searching for an Senior Accountant who has a minimum of 8 years' local public practice experience. Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Small business CGT concessions, FBT, Div. 7a and GST reconciliations and calculations
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Research and writing taxation advice
What's on Offer
- Minimum 8 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Be CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Have some experience in dealing with large corporate clients with complex structures
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Driven to succeed, motivated and a great communicator
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- Supportive partners, managers and an overall great team environment
- Quarterly staff functions
- Quarterly staff bonuses
- No tie Friday's and social drinks
- Beautiful office with break out areas and full amenities
- Training and development such as tax banter & other training seminars
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Hands on exposure to large corporate groups
This firm offers a competitive salary package and benefits, a structured learning and development program, a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work in a high performing team. Your enthusiasm, strong work ethic and commercial acumen will be recognised and rewarded, including a defined career path!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.