Our client is an exciting, dynamic and trendy accounting practice based in the western suburbs, they are experiencing rapid growth and are searching for someone who wants to forge a long term career!
You will be someone who is committed to professional growth, enjoys challenge and will be able to assist in prioritising, delegating and managing the workflow of your team. You will be a natural leader, which will enable you to mentor, inspire, train, and transfer your knowledge to a developing team. Your Role Will Include:
Ideally You Will:
- Leading and assist in managing of a small team
- Providing appropriate coaching and mentoring along the way
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Be studying towards or have completed CA/CPA
- Have a minimum of 5 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a supervisor or senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Have the ability to develop and lead the right team and provide coaching and mentoring to individuals
- Be personable and have good communications skills
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- Flexible working arrangements – early / late starts and option to purchase additional leave
- Monthly staff training
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Professional and relaxed team environment
- Staff Bonuses
This firm offers a competitive salary package and benefits, a structures learning and development programme, a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work in a high performing team. Your enthusiasm, strong work ethic and commercial acumen will be recognised and rewarded, including a defined career path!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.