This highly reputable accounting and financial planning practice is seeking a motivated Senior Accountant with a passion for business services and taxation. You will continue to gain experience in Business Services and Taxation while being trusted with more client exposure, complex and challenging work.
You will be someone who is committed to professional growth and enjoys challenge. Your Role Will Include:
Ideally You Will:
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements.
- Be studying towards or have completed CA/CPA
- Have a minimum of 5 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a supervisor or senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- Flexible working arrangements – early / late starts and option to purchase additional leave
- Monthly staff training
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Professional and relaxed team environment
- Staff Bonuses
This firm offers a competitive salary package and benefits, a structures learning and development program, a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work in a high performing team. Your enthusiasm, strong work ethic and commercial acumen will be recognised and rewarded, including a defined career path!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.