Our client is a mid size Chartered Accounting firm based in the inner eastern suburbs! They offer a wide variety of services to their clients in both accounting and financial planning. The role
Due to continued growth, this firm are looking for a career driven Senior Administrator to join their team! The role will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the team. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Responding to emails
- Managing job flow
- Following up outstanding debts when required
- Liaise with clients over the phone and via email
- Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks to support the accountants
- Lodgement of tax returns, BAS/IAS statements
- Collating documents
- Maintaining client database and updating when relevant
- Strong client / customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
- Processing daily clients correspondence
- ATO follow ups with assessment notices
- Compiling tax information
- Assisting Accountants with ad hoc tasks as required
- Assisting with ASIC lodgements and Annual Review Statement
- ABN/GST/PAYG applications
- Lodging relevant forms with ASIC
- Scheduling appointments
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an accounting firm is essential for this role.
- Interested in furthering your administrative career
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
This firm pride themselves of their positive and dynamic culture. They enjoy social activities and have a close knit and welcoming team. They are supportive and are always happy to help one another out, so if you are somebody who likes working in a team environment it is perfect for you!
- Ongoing support and career progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff social functions
- Work/life balance.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.