About the Role
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Administrator to work within a Chartered Accounting Practice. Reporting to one of the directors, this role is responsible for ensuring accurate processing of all transactions and implementation on advice, whilst providing superior service and efficient reporting to clients. Key Areas of Responsibility:
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Providing direct assistance to the team, managing all operational, administrative and service related non-advice issues for a portfolio of clients
- Lodgement of tax returns
- BAS/IAS statements
- Liaising with the ATO regarding any client queries
- Liaise with clients to answer any general queries and inform them of the progress of their implementation
- Preparing clients annual review documentation and scheduling in appointments
- Ensuring accurate client file management at all times
- Archiving documents
- Maintaining the client database
- Diary management for Partner
- Email management for Partner
Unfortunately candidates that do not have experience within public practice will not be suitable.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated professional work attitude
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail
This is a firm you want to work for! Their staff are energetic, motivated and passionate. They have a culture that is open, vibrant and non-bureaucratic. They have a diverse mix of highly talented and ambitious people who are attracted to the firm because of its entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach.
This firm has an outstanding reputation for their commitment to their staff and encouraging both their professional and personal ambitions. In addition to excellent training and development programs, they offer a range of other perks and benefits. How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Vanessa Bai
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.