Our client is an established Accounting Firm based in the Inner Southern suburbs. They specialise in tax and business advisory as well as financial planning. The role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team as an Administration Assistant. You will work alongside a team of Administrators and driven Accountants.
This role is Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Duties and Responsibilities
- Email correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Following up on missing documentation from clients
- Liaising with clients and assisting with any general inquiries
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office and other external parties
- ABN, TFN, GST and PAYG applications
- Share transfers
- Title and company searches
- Lodging appropriate forms through ASIC
- Using CAS 360 and Xero on a regular basis
- Setting up new companies and trusts
- Lodgements of income tax returns, BAS and IAS
- Invoicing clients
- Debtor management
- Any other adhoc duties as required
Culture & Benefits
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in an accounting firm in a similar role is essential for this position.
- High attention to detail.
- Can take initiative and work well under pressure.
- Social culture - boardroom lunches and drinks
- Welcoming environment and long standing staff members
- Opportunity for career progression
If you think this role could be the next one for you, please send your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively you can call Charlie Lewington
on (03) 9077 7491
Please find all administration roles within public practice via link below: http://www.engagepersonnel.com.au/job-seekers/search-jobs/support-administration/
All communication will be strictly confidential.