You have an opportunity here to progress into the elite category of conveyancers with matters including in this role!
About the firm!
Our client is an established law firm who have many years of successful experience servicing the legal needs of the local area. They are growing from strength to strength and are seeking a highly competent conveyancer to run files from start to finish, without supervision! About the role:
What you need to be successful:
- Across conveyancing in off-the-plan and sub-division (of 100 Lot+) files;
- Managing files for from start to finish, autonomously;
- Frequent liaising with clients, builders and vendors;
- Proficiency in LEAP and Duties Online is essential and experience with PEXA would be an advantage;
- Leasing experience, this will be highly regarded.
- Law Firm experience is preferred;
- Off-the-plan - DEVELOPER experience is essential;
- Experience with Trust Accounts, Owners Corp Set-up and Section 173;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Leadership skills is a must;
- Humble in level of confidence;
- You must be a highly organised and able to prioritise your day successfully.
You will need 12+ years' experience
working for an established law firm and will be able to hit the ground running. You will also have strong leadership skills, be highly organised and have the ability to work within a team or autonomously.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491. *All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: