A rare opportunity for an experienced Solicitor with 7+ years PAE
wanting to leave the CBD and work closer to home is up for grabs!
Join our clients well established suburban law firm. With a relaxed professional boutique feel that provide outstanding service with long servicing property solicitors, commercial and immigration solicitors across several offices.Some of your duties will include:
The successful candidate should possess
- Estate planning for complex family structures;
- Wills (including Testamentary Trust Wills);
- Probate and Estate Administration;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Part IV claims, both for plaintiffs and defendant executors.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills,
- Highly motivated,
- Driven and willing to develop their skills taking advantage of career progression opportunities when they arise.
This is a really exciting time to join the firm’s property group as you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside the senior partners and receive mentorship from others in the team.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY
button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Mandy
on (03) 9077 7491. *All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please our website for more opportunities: