This modern accounting practice is based in the Outer East suburbs, and is accessible via public transport as well.
They are focused on providing a high level of service to their clients. They have a great team culture, a positive environment to work in and amazing career progression!
They are seeking a Team Administrator.
This role is perfect for a full time administrator, who is looking for a role to delve straight into! You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and be driven to succeed.
There is opportunity with this firm to progress for the right person, so will suit somebody who is looking to build on their career!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- ATO lodgements
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Support WIP management
- Mamagement of ASIC database
- Monthly financial reporting and month end reporting
- Client correspondence
- Preparation and maintenance of databases
- Scanning, emailing, filing
- General office support duties
Applicants who do not have experience working in an accounting practice will not be considered.
- Must have at least 12 months experience in administration within an accounting practice
- Must have a certificate 3 or higher in Business/Business Administration
- Experince with ASIC & ATO
- Have exceptional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude"
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong administration skills
- High attention to detail
This firm rewards great performance and promotes from within.
They offer training and professional development, and commit time and resources into their employees. How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Vanessa Bai
on (03) 9077 7491
All communication will be strictly confidential.