Our client is a boutique Accounting Firm, located in the the Inner-East whose clients range from small to medium businesses.
This role would involve managing the external clients, including payroll through to preparing monthly/ quarterly management reports.
In this role, you may be responsible for:
- End to end payroll – Processing pay runs, superannuation, payroll tax, and WorkCover
- Updating practice and client files using MYOB or XERO for monthly reporting
- Calculation of monthly and quarterly PAYG and BAS
- Practice accounts payable management
- Business support for the practice
- Building client relationships and providing on-going support.
- Month end journals including balance day adjustments
- Supporting other team members
This firm has a friendly, with a high staff retention, and regular in-house training.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Rebekah de Robillard on (03) 9077 7491 / firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information
All communication will be strictly confidential.