Our client is an accounting firm with a difference! - based in modern offices in the inner south, this firm has a sociable and fun working environment that encourages initiative and new ideas. Our client is specialised in providing tax, accounting, and strategic advice to business owners and individuals predominately from the arts and entertainment sector.
They currently have a vacancy for a passionate and energetic intermediate accountant with a minimum of 3 years
business services experience to manage a broad range of clients. The Opportunity
They are seeking an enthusiastic intermediate accountant with a passion for business services. Reporting to one of the Business Services Manager you will manage your own client portfolio of interesting and varied Australian businesses and clients.
Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships and trusts
- Preparing tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their accounting requirements
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Taxation advice
- 2+ years local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Driven to succeed and motivated
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- Confident communicator and team player
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients
- Have a passion for business advisory
What's on Offer
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Hands on exposure to management of broad client base
- Full mentoring and financial support for your professional studies
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Regular staff training
- Plenty of Client Interaction
- Fun and social working environment
Training and professional development is taken very seriously, they have committed the time, and resources to ensure their employees receive industry leading training. This firm also offers a very social workplace with a number of social staff events on their annual calendar. How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below. Alternatively, you can call Vanessa Bai
on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.