Our client is a well-established, highly regarded Accounting practice that love technology and are always finding a better way to complete work and service clients. They are an advisory focused firm which supports business owners across all their financial services needs including Business Improvement, Financial Advice, Bookkeeping, SMSF and Lending. The Opportunity
As a result of continued growth and expansion, they require a driven and enthusiastic accountant who can work as part of a team to deliver an outstanding experience for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career as you progress towards a client account manager role - running your own portfolio of clients.
Initially, you will be responsible for managing the workflow, looking for business advisory opportunities and providing exceptional client service for a portfolio of clients. The Role
You will work in a team and be supported by a partner, a client account manager, 3 accountants and a team administrator and will have good technical knowledge and problem solving abilities. You must have great communication skills as there is a lot of client engagement and internal team interaction. About you
What's on Offer
- CA, CPA or IPA Qualified
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in public practice
- A friendly, committed and flexible attitude
- In depth experience in the preparation and review of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts
- Must have strong communication skills, excellent work ethic and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Driven to succeed and motivated
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients
- Have a passion for business advisory
- Hands on exposure to a broad client base
- A hybrid work form office/work form home model
- Mentoring and financial support for your professional studies
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Weekly staff training
- Plenty of Client Interaction
- Fun and social working environment
- Financial incentives for winning new work
- Paid birthday off
Our client fosters a culture of professional growth and ongoing career progression. As a valued member of our team, you will be pushed to achieve both. As a growing firm they value the input of all team members and encourage you to speak up, lean in and make a difference in the company.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Vanessa Bai
on (03) 9077 7491. All communication will be strictly confidential.